Labcorp OnDemand Women’s Fertility Package (Ovarian Reserve Test)
The fertility journey can be difficult—but the first step doesn’t have to be.
Whether you are years away from having children or have already started trying, you deserve to know your reproductive potential. Labcorp OnDemand Women’s Fertility Package (Ovarian Reserve Test):
- Provides an assessment of a woman’s ability to conceive by measuring the hormones that play a vital role in the production of eggs (oocytes)
- Can assess egg quantity to help predict ovarian response to stimulation or indicate conditions like PCOS (polycystic ovarian) which may affect your ability to conceive
Package tests the following
- AMH (Anti-Müllerian Hormone) - A hormone produced by reproductive tissues in both sexes. AMH is secreted by developing egg sacs (in women), which is generally a good indicator of egg quantity (ovarian reserve)
- FSH (Follicle-Stimulating Hormone) - A hormone that plays a vital role in reproduction by helping the body develop eggs
- Estradiol - The most common type of estrogen, produced by the ovaries, that regulates reproductive cycles in women
- Test does not require a doctor’s visit, however, it is recommended to consult your doctor after receiving your results
- Blood sample is collected at one of Labcorp’s nearly 2,000 convenient patient service centers for no additional charge or at home through Labcorp’s partnership with Getlabs starting at $25
- Easy-to-read results are sent to you and are available in your Labcorp OnDemand account 7-14 days after the sample arrives at the lab
- FSA, HSA eligible
Fulfilled by our friends at Labcorp OnDemand
About the Brand
Access to healthcare is rapidly evolving and Labcorp OnDemand is committed to being a partner on your health and wellness journey. Through our innovative and convenient diagnostic health tests, we help provide answers that power clear and confident decisions.