Thula Tula Brush Strokes Throw
Sustainably and ethically crafted in South Africa. These cotton-rich throws have a brushed cotton finish that creates a warm and natural feel.
Awesome for a cozy night in front of the fire or watching your favorite show.
- Made In South Africa
- Sustainably and ethically made
- Hypoallergenic, No toxic dyes or chemicals used...ever
- Machine washable, pet and kid-friendly
- Soft, warm perfect for outdoors and indoors
- Size: 60in x 80in / 150cm x 200cm
- Style: Throw / Bed Blanket
- GM²: 300G/M²
- Materials:70% cotton / 30% super soft, warm, lightweight, and hypoallergenic microfiber
- Origin: Crafted in South Africa
- Care Instructions: The African Brush Strokes Throw is fully machine washable. We recommend machine washing your blanket on a cool, gentle cycle and line-drying to preserve the fibers and color for full care guide check out our full care guide
- Returns: Our return policy is simple: We offer a 30-day return or exchange policy for all blankets in original packaging.
Fulfilled by our friends at Thula Tula
About the Brand
Kobo Ke Bophelo (The blanket is life)
Every Thula Tula Blanket is sustainably and ethically crafted in South Africa using the finest materials. Beyond that, we are devoted to making a difference to the people and communities that created your blanket by providing well-paid jobs and empowering underserved communities in Southern Africa.