Hope Candles by Paige Tranquility + Palo Santo Soy Candle Duo
Hope Candles by Paige Tranquility + Palo Santo Soy Candle Duo are handmade with love by Paige Alamorian, a member of our infertility community. This set features two therapeutic candles:
A camphoraceous blend of herbs, lavender, and aromatic woods. Sage, rosemary, and chamomile awaken the earthiness of lavender, while hints of sandalwood and cedar in the base are reinforced by clove, lavandin, and cedarwood essential oils. This clean, herbal scent summons an apothecary atmosphere when burned.
Ground yourself in the calming, cleansing aromas of Palo Santo. Palo Santo is a tree native to South America traditionally used for medicinal and therapeutic purposes. It’s also said to have properties that clear negative energy and promote well-being. This scent captures the clean woodiness of palo santo for a realistic result.
- Natural soy wax
- Flat braided cotton wick with paper threads woven into the cotton
- Blended with essential and fragrance oils
- All our candles are made with high-quality products
- Be certain to burn the candle for at least 2 hours the first time. You want a full melt pool across the top of the candle prior to extinguishing it.
- Do not burn a candle for more than four hours.
- Your candle's wick will always come with the correct length for the first burn but each time you use your candle after that initial burn you should trim the wick to 1/4 inch being sure to remove any curl or mushroom
- Never leave a candle unattended
Size & Details
2.75 x 2.75 x 3.5"
40+ hours of Burn time
Fulfilled by our friends at Hope Candles by Paige.
These Tranquility and Palo Santo candles are a great way to add a little ritual into my days. I'm excited to light one while I'm injecting my meds and resting from a long day. The scents are light but beautiful!
It’s no secret that major, or sometimes even minor, life transitions and challenges can put a lot of stress on relationships. Infertility is one...
About the Brand
I’m Paige Alamorian. I’m 31 years old and I live in Florida with my husband Chris and our dog Paisley. It’s been quite a journey. We got married in 2017. Our difficulties began then, eventually leading us to a diagnosis of unexplained infertility.
Hope Candles was started with the hope to one day be parents and the strength to continue this journey. All our candles are handmade with love. Every candle purchased brings us closer to continuing our infertility journey.